Saturday, February 28, 2009

Star

Hey guys. MCA to start Facebook? MCA wants to take action in Facebook by having organised exhibition and clubs to attract teenagers to Youth MCA. . . . Ridiculous man. Why would they want to take teenagers into politics? I mean I understand we are still young and all and they can over ride our heads with MCA stuff. Tak faham le wei.

Karpal Singh to get bodyguard. Yet again, politics! Nothing to say.

Lady been attacked by Indonesian maid. Lol! Attack kau kau wei. Haha. If I were the maid I prefer to resign then stupidly attack the master. Haih! Some more want to act " don't know ". Sad case.

Anyway, tomorrow taking license d. Have to sit at the chair there for five hours. Haha. * butt pain * But happy o. Can drive soon~ XP Can go out and all. Brings friends out. ASIA CAFE~!!! HAHAHA! ^^ Thus, today is my last day of work at my aunty office. No more work for me to do and I on the other hand no more mood to work. XP Want to enjoy my time with friends. Very scared of results le. Haih! Can drop dead now. Very scared o. Just imagine you fail a, what are you going to do? What are you gonna tell your friends? What are you gonna tell your family and relatives? How are you gonna face your parents
? Haih! Very heart pain.

Hey, gotta go. Gotta count peoples salary. Hehe.

Out~

No comments:

Post a Comment