Thursday, February 12, 2009

Work~

Hey Hey, today was a normal day at work too. Only thing was, I woke up well and all. Then, after breakfast was like . . . * fever *. Haih! Suddenly only. I was like " I should have go to work today. Haih!". But the good news is tomorrow I'll take a day off. He-he. Can cut hair and visit my friends at Old Town. YEAH! XP

Well, today nothing special happen at work. Was thinking whether to continue working anot. Hurm. Some more have to get my license which I have been delaying due to my parents. Making excuses for not using there money. -_- Buying new chairs and beds for my siblings is like 10 sens to them. But getting me a license is like " NO! It's expensive! ". Argh! How would you feel when your parents pay more attention to your siblings? Hate it like hell. Then when I ask my money to go out. They will be like " your account. .. . . . . . . " They will just wack what is in there head and I feel guilty. Really hate it. Argh! I mean, I know how much I'm using and all. And I had work hard to get those money and they are like " your account no money. . . . . bla bla bla ". Really hate it. My father himself income is kinda high recently and he can buy lunch or dinner for his friends and buy new stuff for my siblings but when it comes to me on getting my license . . . . . . " NO!!! " In the face. I tell you, I really hate it. Then when I go tell my mother, she says I don't need it know. If I don't have my license, who will send me to college and all?

My parents? NO LE!!! Both of them are working. Then they expect me to take public transport. I myself lazy and don't know how to go to college by bus and don't know whether is there a bus to go anot. Haih! Sad case man.

Why can't you just give me my license? Why? So hard meh? Haih!

Well, gotta sleep. Mini big day tomorrow. XP Night

No comments:

Post a Comment