Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sick at work

Haih! Woke up early feeling sick with a nose block. Then found out that I have fever when I was bathing. I was like "Haih! Why! ". Hate it when I'm sick. As usual bath and all. Aunty came to fetch me, once again called FlyFm to try out my luck at wining RM 6,000. Hehe. It was an easy question but everybody couldn't answer it. So I tried giving it ago, everyday but just couldn't get through. Hope my luck tommorow will be good.

Had breakfast at Syed Abu as usual. The mamak owner is a Malay. WoW! Found out through there Invoice. Hehe. A Malay lady was the owner of the mamak and the mamak is well maintained. I guess that lady is rich. . . . $.$

Work as usual. Today had lots of Drama till I laugh. XP . Yesterday was the protection money and today was the Payment Drama. Hehe. Had fun listening to people complaining and the type of people I've seen coming to my office. I was like the door guard. Ha-ha. Had to open and lock the glass door because my boss scared people rob us. Ha-ha. If it was me I won't be really scared, I'll just call up my friends and we'll have a cup of tea with the gangsters out style. Ha-ha. Old school style. XP

Came back home with a tired body and a sick body. -_-" Haih! Feel so . . . . what. Thus have to help ES to plan her go out with her BF. Haih! I WANT TO SLEEP!!! So tired. Owya, Sorry a guys. For cursing in the previous post.

Out~

No comments:

Post a Comment