Thursday, February 12, 2009

SPM D-DAY!!!!! OMG!!!

OMG GUYS!!! SPM results will be out on 12th March. SHIT!!! So damn scared wei!
I don't want to fail!
I don't want to be like people on the streets!
NO!!! I don't want. Lord, please help me. I dead on my knees. ><

This is what I found at Star Online.

SPM results out on March 12

PUTRAJAYA: The Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) examination results are expected to be released on March 12.

The timing of the release – between the end of the programme for the first intake of national service trainees on March 11 and the start of training for the second intake on March 18 – is to ensure that the affected students can collect their results while at home.

“We don’t want them to worry about their results,” said an Education Ministry source yesterday.

Last year, a total of 416,717 candidates sat for the examination at 2,909 centres nationwide from Nov 14 to Dec 8.

As for the release of the Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) examination results, a Malaysian Examinations Council officer said a date had yet to be fixed.


Link: ( http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2007/2/28/nation/16992512&sec=nation )




Guys, BE PREPARED FOR IT!!! IT'S COMING!!! . . . . D-DAY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment