Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Day Out

Hey people. Last Monday went to Drop Zone. Wanted to study Undang with Tinesh but in the end we were like playing foosball 80% of our time. Ha-ha. Until like 4-5 something then only we started. We were doing the JPJ test in the CD. My uncle got a CD for me so lucky me o. Can do it and all. So I know how the questions will be or what the answers are. He-he.

Then, yesterday went out with Andrew to Mid Valley. We bought two tickets for two movies which are Street Fighter and The Punisher. But sadly The Punisher I didn't watch because half way watching Street Fighter I was having headache and feel like want to vomit. Haih! Sad case wei. Really hate it. Wanted to watch two movies but my head didn't let me. Haih! Anyway, Kah Yoke suddenly came and toke my place. Ha-ha. Better than nothing. If not I'll waste the ticket. While they were watching the Punisher I was playing pool alone~. Then there was this new worker named " Boy " and he started talking to me. Asking why am I playing alone. So I told him I want to practice and defeat Farid next time. He-he. Well, he taught me a lot. Like where to hit, angels and how to put my hand properly. Cool wei. Then he gave me some stuff to practice and it wasn't easy. When Boy show me it was like SO EASY and I was * mouth open and speechless *. See him do it was like so easy and I was * mouth open *. Ha-ha. Just imagine that it was a girl who taught me. I will be dead on the floor. Ha-ha. Malu~ >


Anyway, I can't believe I am saying this. I am actually playing Pet Society on Facebook. HAHAHAHA!!! Damn shy wei! Hahaha. My friends asked me to play so ni choice. XP

Over and out~

No comments:

Post a Comment