Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Protection Money? ..l..

Today a tenant called and she said " Is this the Management office? Recently there is chinese gangsters around my block asking for Protection money. This happen twice already and they won't leave my clinic until I pay. . . . . . I gave them RM 200. . . . Because I scared they will threaten us or do something bad to us or our clinic. . . . . "

Protection money?. . .


Chinese gangsters? . . . .

FKING CHINESE GANGSTERS!!! THINK YOU DAMN BIG LE NOW HUH! THINK YOU COLOR YOUR HAIR, WEAR BIG CLOTHES, WEAR YOUR PANTS SO LOW TILL CAN SEE YOUR PANTIES. THINK WE ARE SCARED OF YOU LE NOW! FKING CHINESE PUSSIES!!! ( they are guys but I'm scolding them like girls ) NICELY WALKING AROUND TAKING MONEY FOR NUTS.
Parents ask you to go school and study but you go to Cyber to have sex with the computer ( DOTA ) there. Bull shit le you. You are not really any different from Rempits or those indians fella. Your just the same group as them. ( losers.com, stupid idiots with big pussies ( body size ) and other shit ).
Don't they know how himuliating it is as a Chinese. OMG! I feel hurt too wei! If I see them a. SCREW THEM IN THE FACE LE!!!! Omg! So himuliating man. Haih!

My Company ( Management office ) cannot do anything also because the police don't want to entertain us even though many people complain. Haih! But we are in between and sooner or later people will bang us wan. Haih! Sad case le.

Over and out from Jien office CNN ( that's what my relatives call me ha-ha )

No comments:

Post a Comment