Friday, February 20, 2009

Grill Lock (Part 1)

Hey guys, remember that day I told you about a guy locked by people? I think I didn't tell. Anyway, this guy owner of Unit B-28-2B named Calvin (Tenant for that unit doing NGV le). He and his fellow workers were lock inside there Unit because the owner of Unit B-28-3A( some idiot, no name or number. So we call him Engineer). The Engineer lock the Unit the same block as him in the Unit by locking the Grill Door at the entrance, which ni one has the key nor knowing he had put a new lock there. So that day he locked them ( the other units ) inside and went off. So later on after work, I was on my way to my Aunty car which is at the NGV shop le. So I put the stuff in the car and someone called me. I look back and saw Calvin locked inside with a angry face. So I asked why? He said the &*@er lock him in. And I was like " Bastard! " because I didn't like the Engineer too. Due to some reason le. Em. Then I called my aunty. She came and she was shocked too. Then my aunty looked for some stuff to try contact the " Engineer ". But the " Infos " is in the office, so me and my aunty rush to the office and look for the contact number. So my aunty was calling around while I was looking for details in the Personal Folder. There was no number or anything. While searching, I heard some Bang sound. So I guessed Calvin is knocking the door to break through. When we went to the Unit, the door was open. We asked who? how? and all they open it. Calvin broke the lock and came out. So bla bla bla le.


TODAYS STORY
The owner of B-28-3B ( some guy ). Came and complained about the lock and he is really MAD. XP Then, complain complain and complain. Then I explain to him and he cooled down bit. So 1st complain was the lock and second one is "The Engineer" stole his light. How the guy know? because he marked the light. Wow! XP the complain le. With long love letter too. Haha.

Anyway, gotta get back to work. Boss here d. With bad mood. XP

OUT~

No comments:

Post a Comment