Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Finding Speakers

Hurm, I was looking out for a speaker for my cousin. So I have found some okay speakers from Sonic Gear.

This is the EVO 3 Pro. The Specs is okay. I don't know whether it is good until I try it. XP
In my own thinking, testing something yourself is always the best for yourself. Cannot be a person looks at the web and say " Hey, this looks good, recommended by lots of people! Lets buy! " Then when he gets it, the sound quality will be like S.H.I.T. Ha-ha. True fact.

This is the link: ( http://www.sonicgear.co.za/evo3.htm )








This is the EVO 5 Pro. The difference between EVO 3 and EVO 5 is the Animated EQ Graphic Display and the Satellite difference. What's the diff a? ?.? It's like one is with display and another without. Hurm?

This is the link: ( http://www.sonicgear.co.za/evo5.htm )












This one is Blue Thunder 2 V. It's almost the same as mine but the difference is that this one has Magnetically shielded and wooden subwoofer and satellite. I wonder was is the satellite for? hurm. But this one is better than mine o. Mine is the Blue Thunder 1. So far it's okay for me. I enjoy it because can play with the Treble and Bass. He-he. Different adjustment for different songs. Wish to have a better speaker that I can play with. He-he.

The link is: ( http://www.sonicgear.co.za/bluethunderiiv.htm )







My Aunty asked me to look for Logitech Speakers but I don't know Logitech speakers well. But still the best is to look around and test yourself to know whether it suits your likings anot o. Sorry a, couldn't find the pricing for these speakers. Hope can go out with my Aunty to test the speakers because I also want to test speakers for fun also. Ha-ha. Looking for a speaker for my iPod. He-he. Yesterday went to Pyramid with Arthur, then went to the Machines shop. I tried out two speakers, first one no bass, so no fun. Ha-ha. But it cost around Rm600+ ( Not good ). Then the second one was a B&W brand. The speaker was wide~ Ha-ha. I look at it and I was like " Wow~! " It's long. And it was RM 2,999. And I was like " Now I know why it was that expensive " because of it's size not sound. The sound wasn't that nice. It was like a normal speaker sound. Totally a waste of money. Well, I'm still on a look out for that speaker of mine. He-he.

Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment