Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hey guys. It's been a very long time since I on my blog. Was busy with work, college, bla bla bla. Until like " Ayah! Lazy update le. XP " So finally got mood and I'm in a Happy mood tonight so blog o. :3

Today went to college to settle some stupid payment. Security Depo. I wonder what was it for. Was it really that important a? Don't know. Maybe someone just want to do there job so, normal le. Made payment with my Dad cheque. Onlined in the morning. I realized that internet these days are so FREAKING SLOW!!! ><><

SUPPORT P1W1MAX GUYS!!! XP

P1 I see and hear from people that it is current the best and going to be better. Hehe. Must pujuk my mother to get it. Hehe.

Then, went to college. FINALLY AND OFFICIALLY on the road alone. Hahaha. Was so happy and bit nervous. Nervous because first time ma. So bit bit o. Then went on KESAS highway. VROOOOMMMM~~~ Hahahaha. Went 110km/h on a Kancil wei. Auto sadly. Haha. A bit happy but very scared car spoil. Lol! Later halfway on the way to college, car break down then I die. >< Sakit hati~

Went college then made payment, got some infos~ and sadly, did not really park properly. IT WAS OK! only. . . . A bit out. XP TEEHEE!
Then! Went to school. Visit friends and teacher. Chat with Aunty Judy too. Then vroom vroom. Cabut go Old Town. Ilek car park so park so far. Veli hot~
Watched GADOH at DZ. They were kinda into it as I see. Good o! Keat! I want to help KOMAS publisied it. HEHE! So cool le the movie. Seriously! But not everybody will understand it and all le. But hope it can touch the people who understand it.
Finally, the Foosball table is color managed. Lol! Sorry Keat. ><
Then sent Darren back home. Didn't know he stayed at there. Thought he was staying in a 2 floor house or something like that.
I am proud that I actually went home early even though I was driving. TEEHEE!!! ^^


So this was my today life. Don't know where the Happy mood come from. Sadly~
Anyway, have a great holi to those in school. Wish me luck for my coming exams. SHIT!!! ><
Mid Term is like a month away and Finals is like 2 months away. OMG!!!

Take care,
Peace

Ps: I love X team ^^

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (^^)first comment: error
    i totally understand what you meant~!
    I wanted to change to w1max but the price is higher than my tmnet bill. #$%@ but then the broadband in Malaysia is still not that stable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But still I want P1. Lol! Eh, reply at the chatbox le. Better.

    ReplyDelete